Spring means its time to sip rosé on a lazy afternoon, and Domaine LA is hosting a blowout event on Sunday where you can do exactly that.
It’s this year’s edition of the wine shop’s annual Rosé Extravaganza, and it’s the biggest one yet, with these seven selections being poured:
- 2014 Jolie Folle VDP Mediterranée
- 2014 Chateau Bas Sentier Vin de Provence
- 2014 Domaine Fenouillet Côtes du Ventoux Rosé
- 2014 Ameztoi “Rubentis” Txakolina
- 2014 Matthiasson Napa Valley Rosé
- 2014 Broc Cellars White Zinfandel
- 2014 Onward Wines Hawkeye Ranch Rosé of Pinot Noir
A $25 ticket to the 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. event also gets you a lobster roll, chips, and an ice cream pop from Knuckle & Claw. Plus, Sunday is your chance to buy musician Jenny Lewis’ new wine, her second collaboration with Domaine LA.