It’s not as if we really need a reason to raise a glass on a Friday, but today we have a pretty great one: Caroline Pardilla—AKA Caroline on Crack—is now the official Drinks Editor for Los Angeles magazine. (*Clink!)
Pardilla has been covering the food and drinks scene like a champ for the last decade—and has been LAmag.com’s primary voice on the city’s cocktail culture for more than four years. On our Liquid LA blog, she’ll continue to be the source for sprits expertise online. But along with her new title, she’ll now have an expanded print role including a new regular in-book column highlighting the best of L.A.’s boozey offerings.
In honor of the occasion we’ve compiled a list of her top 10 most popular posts ever. From what to drink at Disneyland to a totally radical toast to ’80s cocktails, here’s an intoxicating trip down memory lane.
- Booze to Order: 5 New Liquor Delivery Apps
- What to Drink at Disneyland
- What You Need to Know about Those 5 Bars at Clifton’s Cafeteria
- Idle Hour’s Cocktails Are Worth a Pit Stop in North Hollywood
- The Seven Best New Happy Hours
- Get a Double Buzz with Cold Brew Coffee Whiskey
- Blast from the Past: ’80s Cocktails are Back
- The Houston Brothers’ Break Room 86 Sets the Wayback Machine to Excellent
- A Farewell Letter to L.A.’s Bartender Extraordinaire Julian Cox
- 5 Things I Learned From Cocktail Maestro Salvatore Calabrese