On Saturday, July 9, 2022, after a two-year hiatus, The Concern Foundation for cancer research made a triumphant return with a fully live event at the 47th Annual Block Party fundraiser. Held on the backlot at Paramount Pictures Studios, the comeback-themed event honored entrepreneurs, philanthropists & community leaders Janet Crown and Steve Robinson with the Larry Powell Spirit of Concern Award.
Video by: Nicolas Wendl
- Over 60 food, dessert, and beverage purveyors offering tastes of their signature dishes and drinks
- Entertainment included the Tom Nolan Band, D’ City Sound & Events, and the Vibrato Grill Jazz stage featuring the Leah Zeger Quartet
- Interactive ‘Streetmosphere’ and activities included the Zacuto Group’s live and silent auctions
Los Angeles magazine’s dedicated street celebrated our annual Best of LA® issue with spirits tastings, casino-style gaming, and interactive entertainment including stilt walkers and street dancers. Sponsor activations included:
- Cadillac displays throughout the event
- Onefinestay luxury lounge
- Grand Canal Shoppes interactive photo opportunity
Product sampling and brand engagement with:
Photos by: Rush Varela
Los Angeles magazine capped off the night with a donation of $13,000 to the Concern Foundation. We thank our valued sponsors and partners whose support made this donation possible.