Feldmar Watch Company hosted a cocktail party to celebrate the new “Clifton” collection by Baume & Mercier on May 9th at their newly renovated store on West Pico Boulevard. The new “Clifton” Collection was inspired by a watch in the brand’s archives from the 1950’s and offers a variety of classic and timeless styles for men. Attended by nearly 150 guests, including Owain Yeoman of The Mentalist and George Kotsiopoulos, host of E!’s Fashion Police, the night also marked a partnership with the Humane Society as proceeds were donated to the organization. All of the Baume & Mercier collections are available at Feldmar Watch Company.
- Guests filled the Feldmar Watch Company store
- A gentleman admiring the craftsmanship of the watch
- Timepieces from the “Clifton” collection by Baume & Mercier
- Attendees pose on the red carpet
- Owain Yeoman of The Mentalist and his fiancée
- Co-Owner of Feldmar Sol Meller, 2013 Grammy Award Winner Omar Akram and Co-Owner of Feldmar Scott Meller