Grab your girlfriends and celebrate Fashion’s Night Out! Enjoy an evening of fashion, exclusive retailer events and promotions and a special performance by the one and only Stefano. With so much happening at Santa Monica Place for Fashion’s Night Out, start planning your evening using the guide below.
From 6-9pm, visit one of two Beauty Lounges, in front of Nordstrom and Bloomingdale’s, for personalized beauty consultations, mini makeovers, sparkling refreshments and exclusive offers from each store. And be sure to stop by The Plaza for a quick glam session in the Los Angeles magazine fashion photo booth, and with the on-site fashion illustrator.
Secure your seat for the Fashion Show by 7pm, and watch the on-stage festivities begin with an unforgettable live performance by Stefano, Season 10 Finalist on American Idol: http://stefanomusic.com/. Stefano’s debut single “I’m On a Roll” is available now and he will be performing it live at Fashion’s Night Out!
Linda Immediato, Fashion Editor at Los Angeles Magazine, will host this year’s Fashion Show featuring the latest in fall fashion from Bloomingdale’s, Nordstrom, Ted Baker, Lorna Jane, Kitson, White House Black Market, Johnny Was, 7 for all Mankind, Hugo Boss, True Religion Brand Jeans, Eva Varro and Kenneth Cole. Don’t be late… the Fashion Show show starts at 7:30pm!
Visit these stores participating in Fashion’s Night Out for exclusive promotions, giveaways and VIP treatment!
- 7 For All Mankind —Celebrating the launch of their new James Franco designed T-shirt.
- ANGL —Offering 20% off store-wide.
- Ben Bridge —serving refreshments and hosting a raffle for a Fancy Lemon Quartz, surrounded by Diamonds and set in 14K white gold.
- Benedetta Farm-Sourced Skin Care —Offering a Sample Box of their unique preparations, plus a 20% coupon to the first 100 guests who visit them in The Market.
- Charles David —Introducing their Vegan Collection from Charles by Charles David, and providing an exclusive gift with any purchase, while supplies last.
- Eva Varro- Offering buy one, get the second 50% off on all regular merchandise and serving champagne and hors d’oeuvres, amidst models flaunting their hottest fall looks.
- G Star —Hosting a DJ, serving cocktails and offering a gift with purchase.
- Juicy Couture —Celebrating the new Viva la Juicy la Fleur fragrance, and offering a special gift with purchase!
- Kenneth Cole —Serving champagne and cupcakes, offering 20% off full price merchandise all night, and customers may enter to win a $1,000 gift card.
- L’OCCITANE —Sampling sparkling refreshments and offering Honey Suckle and Sweet Almond inspired gifts with purchase.
- Lorna Jane —Offering 20% off storewide, plus a free inspirational singlet for any purchase of $200 or more. Plus, enjoy champagne and treats throughout the evening.
- Love Culture —Offering a unique gift with purchases of $50 or more.
- Nordstrom —Hosting an UGGs Customization station and a Havaianas Studding Event, offering an incredible gift with purchase in Cosmetics, and a special gift with purchase from Studio 121/Individualist.
- Ted Baker —Playing DJ tunes, serving Brit themed refreshments and offering a complimentary tote bag with any purchase.
- True Religion Brand Jeans —Serving light refreshments and debuting their True Religion Coated Denim Collection. Plus, customers receive an exclusive gift with any purchase while supplies last.
- Sea of Silver —Serving tasty bites and offering a special gift with purchase.
- Solstice —Pouring refreshments and offering a special gift with purchase.
- SwimSpot —Serves champagne, water and treats, and is offers a Hurley beach towel with purchase.
- White House Black Market —Serving hors d’oeuvres, offering $20 off your $80 purchase and hosting a raffle.