LA MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTIONS TO BENEFIT MAYOR’S FUND
Subscribe Now to Help Our Neighbors Most in Need
Los Angeles magazine is proud to bring you continuing, relevant coverage of the COVID-19 pandemic and its effect on L.A. Now, with your help, we want to provide financial assistance to Angelenos most in need.
- For a limited time, we are offering a one-year subscription to Los Angeles magazine for $12 – a savings of 20% off of the regular subscription price.
- 80% of the subscription revenue will be donated to the Mayor’s Fund for L.A.’s COVID-19 Emergency Crisis Response.
The Mayor’s Fund for Los Angeles is a 501c3 uniquely aligned with the city, which can quickly take in and disburse funds to the following efforts: The Angeleno Campaign will provide direct and immediate financial assistance for individuals and families experiencing extreme financial hardship caused by a job loss, severe reduction of work hours, or furloughs. The L.A. Emergency COVID-19 Crisis Fund supports critical needs identified by the City as it responds to the pandemic. The Mayor of Los Angeles has identified the following key priority areas:
- Support for Families and Small Businesses
- Relief for Healthcare Workers
- Critical Healthcare Equipment
- Services for Our Unhoused Neighbors
Please join with us as we help Los Angeles. Thank you!
For any subscription needs, please contact us at 1-866-660-6247 or email us at [email protected].