Thursday, October 15, 22, and 29
Los Angeles magazine invites you to FIT LA presented by Babe Wine.
The virtual event series will feature three 45-minute workouts lead by local studios followed by tips and tricks on how to achieve your best self. After each workout session will be a chance to win workout gear from Babe Wine.
Plus, 25 people who register for all three (3) workout sessions will be randomly selected to be gifted swag from Babe Wine. (Free delivery. One kit per household.)
- Thursday, October 15: BoxUnion — No bags or gloves? No problem! The full body workout utilizes shadowboxing, cardio, strength training and a dedicated abs section. All fitness levels welcomed. No equipment, fitness or boxing experience necessary — the coach will teach you everything you need to know to find your inner fighter.
- Thursday, October 22: Carrie’s Pilates — The Carrie’s Pilates full body workout is based on the Carrie’s Method using sliders, weights, and bands (You can improvise if you don’t have these. Your instructor will give you the option to use equipment, if necessary.) In 45 minutes, we guarantee you the same intensity on the floor/mat with instructors trained through Carrie’s Method. Let’s get toned!
○ For sliders: If you do not have sliders and you have a wood floor, use towels, cleaning cloths or fuzzy socks. For carpet, use paper plates.
○ For weights: If you do not have weights, try using wine or water bottles, canned goods, gallons or any object that takes on a more even weight distribution.
- Thursday, October 29: Platefit — PLATEFIT’s cardio sculpting session combines dance with plyometrics, weights, resistance bands, and your own body weight, for a full body workout. Micro movements and isometric contractions work to improve your balance, flexibility, and deep core strength. Weights & bands are optional — sweat to the beat with or without them.
Click here to find out where you can get some Babe today