Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Evans dropped a big surprise on the studio audience. “I’ve been authorized to give to you, the audience, the official one-sheet poster for Captain America: Civl War,” said Downey to thundering applause.
And indeed, reveal the poster they did—but that’s not all! In an unprecedented twist, Evans one-upped Downey: He brought the film’s official trailer. We can only assume that this shocking turn of events was unbeknownst to anyone, anywhere.
In honor of this event–and of the upcoming holiday!—we’ve put together a drinking game to accompany the clip. It’s only two and a half minutes, but with any luck, you’ll be blacked out by the time it’s over. Happy drinking and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Take a sip of beer every time a character gets kicked
- Do a shot of bourbon (Wild Turkey, if you’re feeling festive!) every time a group of cops raises and/or loads their guns
- Chug a beer every time the music swells in a dramatic crescendo
- Take a drink of Scarlett Red Rye every time Scarlett Johansson appears onscreen
- And in honor of our great nation, take a sip of one of these Smithsonian Magazine-approved American cocktails every time you see the colors red, white or blue.
Captain America: Civil War will be in theaters on May 6, 2016.