Sweet, Sweet Soul-Renewing Rain Is On The Way

Might be the last good pour we see until fall
467

If you thought the rain was over, you were wrong. Grab your umbrellas and jackets because on Friday night more showers will be heading to Los Angeles. There is a slight chance of showers throughout the day and early into the night, but the rain will likely hit closer to midnight, when there is an 80 percent chance of precipitation. Saturday morning there is a 20 percent chance of rain, and after that it looks like we’re in the clear again.

Los Angeles hasn’t received double-digit inches of rain since 2010-11. This year (2016-2017) we’re already at 18 inches, which is five inches above average, and way ahead of the heavy drought years of 2011-2016.

RELATED: The Very Best Things to Do in L.A. When It’s Rainy and Chilly Outside

Facebook Comments