Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Mexican Food: Salud!
Here’s the recipe for Malo’s Blackberry Melon Margarita
Malo’s Blackberry Melon Margarita
- 1 3/4 fl. oz. Blackberry-Cantaloupe-Infused Tequila (see below)
- 3/4 fl. oz. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 fl. oz. agave nectar
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with very cold ice.
- Shake 15 to 20 seconds.
- Strain over ice into a chilled lowball glass.
- Serve immediately.
Blackberry-Cantaloupe-Infused Tequila for Malo’s Blackberry Melon Margarita
- 1.75-liter bottle of tequila (un-aged blanco or silver)
- Half a cantaloupe, washed very well, seeded and sliced
- 1 pint blackberries, rinsed
- In a large glass carafe, infuse fruits in tequila. Let mixture rest at room temperature (not above 75 degrees Fahrenheit) for 3 to 4 days.
- Strain fruit from tequila and use immediately or chill.
Malo » 4326 W Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, (323) 664-1011