Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Kiehl’s, amfAR, Hogs, and Choppers
This Satuday, Kiehl’s and amfAR (a foundation for AIDS research) have joined forces and are organizing the first Kiehl’s Desert Run for amfAR, which consists of a five-day motorcycle ride along the West Coast March 20-April 2, 2012
During the motorcycle ride, Kheil’s will make five stops to freestanding Kiehl’s stores in Las Vegas and Southern California, contributing donations at each individual location that will total $25,000. To commemorate the cause, Kiehl’s will be releasing a Limited Edition Desert Run Travel Essential Kit, featuring the following best-selling travel-sized products: Amino Acid Shampoo & Conditioner, Ultra Facial Cleanser, Ultra Facial Cream, Crème de Corps, Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate, Super Fluid UV Defense SPF 15 and Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado.
Stops/check presentations at Kiehl’s freestanding stores include:
- · March 29th: Kiehl’s Store at Caesar’s Palace, Las Vegas, NV – 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- · March 31st: Kiehl’s at Saks Fifth Avenue, Palm Springs, CA – 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- · April 1st: Stop 1: Kiehl’s Store at South Coast Plaza, Costa Mesa, CA – 12:00 pm
- Stop 2: Kiehl’s Store at the Grove, Los Angeles, CA – 3:00 pm
- Stop 2: Kiehl’s Store on Robertson, Los Angeles, CA – 4:30 pm
***with local community based motorcyclists
- ·April 2nd: Kiehl’s Store in Santa Monica, Santa Monica, CA – 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
***with Los Angeles based LifeRiders