Homeland for the Holidays: 5 Christmas Party Pullovers For A Very Abu Nazir Christmas
Yes, that is correct: at last night’s Showtime soiree, our resident SEEN Queen Kari Mozena spotted Homeland's Navid Negahban, who plays terrorist mastermind Abu Nazir, in a get up worthy of a Pat Boone holiday special. Was it jarring? Yes—it was also quite inspiring. Since her SEEN post this morning, more than a few Homeland fans are clamoring for a proper Nazir X-Mas party pullover. Here are my top selections:
1) A Very Brody Christmas: We think Abu should rock this dancing reindeer sweater for the Brody’s annual eggnog and deer meat cookout.
2) Rudolph The Red Alert Reindeer: On Dashing! Abu will certainly be spreading the cheer with this silly pullover on Prison Caroling night.
3) Playing Secret Terrorist Cell Santa: Surprise! We think he’d be a hit in this cheeky number.
4) Seven Drones a Striking…A sweater with a snow covered landscape dotted with evergreens, just like the falling bombs dropped by that infidel Vice President.
5) The C.I.A. Debriefing Ball: Abu gets all decked out for decking the White House halls in this V-neck moose sweater-bow-tie- combo.