If you think of holiday shopping as an Olympic marathon, then the Target and Neiman Marcus Holiday Collection Launch is the 100-meter dash. Tomorrow at 8 a.m., over 50 limited-edition gift items by 24 of America’s top designers will be available at Neiman Marcus and Target stores nationwide.
But be warned--previous collaborations, such as Missoni for Target, drew overwhelming crowds of profiteers whose bulk purchases (geared for online resale) emptied inventory in a matter of hours. With designers like Marc Jacobs, Oscar de la Renta, Tory Burch, Diane von Furstenberg, Brian Atwood, and Joseph Altuzarra, we predict a seismic scramble for these holiday items.
Learn more about the designers and preview gift items online. And don’t forget to grab some Rodarte wrapping paper ($7.99).
1.Tory Burch Beverage Container, $24.99.
2. Jason Wu Girls’ Dress, $59.99.
3. Jason Wu Ornaments, $49.99.
4. Philip Crangi Trinket Box, $69.99.
5. Lela Rose Lace Top, $69.99.
6. Altuzarra Shaker, $49.99.
7. Brian Atwood Leather Gloves, $49.99.
8. Tracy Reese Dessert Plate (set of 4), $39.99.
9. Altuzarra Double Old Fashioned Glasses, $49.99.