Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Look for Less: Studs, Spikes and Everything (Not So) Nice
Our September issue (on newsstands now) highlights fall’s fiercest accessories. Check out our picks to get this edgy look for less.
1. Heavy Hand: Look biker chic in these fingerless gloves. Try them with a boyfriend blazer and skinny jeans for a more dressed down vibe. Mario Portolano Studded Leather Fingerless Gloves, $141 at luisaviaroma.com
2. Rough Cuff: This double spike cuff will give you some major street cred. To avoid looking like a groupie at a punk rock concert, dress these jewels down by pairing them with a white t-shirt. Or stack it with more delicate bracelets for a major arm party. Deepa Gurnani Double Spike Cuff, $176 at shopbop.com
3. Point Taken: Studs and spikes collide on this statement necklace. Edge up an office look, or rock it with solid neon for a study in contrasts. Fallon Silver Triple Chain Necklace, $190 at barneys.com
4. Strap Happy: These studded Mary Janes are the perfect combination of naughty and nice. Look effortlessly streamlined in leather leggings and a loose tunic for a night out. Carvella Gigi Studded Wedges, $323.57 at asos.com
5. In the Bag: This bag is perfect for an everyday staple. Dress it up with sky-high heels and a pencil skirt, or sport it everyday along with your fave trench coat. Rebecca Minkoff Cupid Satchel, $495 at rebeccaminkoff.com