Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
The Good Life: Men’s Luxury Event
Los Angeles magazine and Land Rover hosted the first annual “The Good Life” men’s luxury event on Saturday, May 4 at the Malibu Golf Club. The intimate afternoon, just for the guys, featured exclusive views of the all-new 2014 Range Rover, Range Rover Sport and Range Rover Evoque. Gourmet bites were prepared by Chef Matt Zuerod of Malibu and Vine Bar & Grille on the Sub-Zero/Wolf BBQ Trailer and Michelob Ultra was served at the bars. A putting contest and complimentary 9 holes of golf were also enjoyed by guests during the picture perfect afternoon. When the men were not out on the course, they browsed the AG Jeans, Travis Mathews, and Matsuda Eyewear pop-up shops, tasted a variety of Balvenie Whisky, and were gifted hand-rolled cigars from El Cañito Cigars.
- Attendees viewed the all-new 2014 Range Rover and the 2013 Range Rover Evoque
- Guys posing in the Men’s Luxury Suite that featured Matsuda Eyewear, El Cañito Cigars, Balvenie Whisky, and AG Jeans
- Guests tasted four whisky expressions from Balvenie
- Guests shopped and tried on Matsuda Eyewear
- The Travis Mathews and AG Jeans pop-up shop
- Attendees smoked hand rolled El Cañito Cigars
- Golfers tested their skills in the putting contest
- Chef Matt Zuerod from Malibu and Vine Bar & Grille barbequing on the Sub-Zero/Wolf outdoor BBQ trailer
- Men relaxing on the patio sipping on Michelob Ultra
- Friends escaping to Malibu Golf Club for a day of activities just for the guys
- Putting contest winner John Priolo
- Land Rover sweepstakes winner Eddie Chen