Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Made in L.A. Artisanal Tasting
On Tuesday, February 5, Los Angeles magazine and Bridlewood Estate Winery hosted the second Made in L.A. Artisanal Tasting event at The Cheese Store of Beverly Hills. The intimate event featured four Bridlewood varietals each paired with gourmet, hand-crafted cheeses.
- Attendees mixed and mingled, nibbled and sipped throughout the night
- Artisanal cheeses and Bridlewood wines make a great combination
- The Cheese Store of Beverly Hills owner Norbert Wabnig pouring Bridlewood Chardonnay for a guest to taste
- Guests were educated about the gourmet cheese paired with Bridlewood wines
- Jennifer Kershaw and guest smile for the camera
- Jeannine Ramer and Mandi Dyner enjoying the evening