Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Eighth Annual LA WineFest
For the third consecutive year, Los Angeles magazine proudly sponsored the eighth annual LA WineFest, “An Exploration of Taste,” at Raleigh Studios in Hollywood. This year’s fest offered an exciting blend of wine, beer, and spirits tastings along with a variety of new experiences including the Stella Artois Beer Garden and culinary presentations by Chef Chang Sivilay and Chef Eric Greenspan at the Sub-Zero/Wolf demonstration area. Guests who visited the Los Angeles magazine table were treated to samplings of Grand Avenue coffee and a sweepstakes for a chance to win a luxury weekend at Terranea, LA’s Oceanfront Resort.
- There were over 30 wine and spirits sampling
- Attendees had the option to sample Stella Artois, Hoegaarden or Leffe in the Beer Garden
- Friends celebrating the weekend
- Live cooking demonstrations on the Sub-Zero/Wolf stage
- Chef Sivilay demonstrated how to prepare gourmet scallops on the Sub-Zero/Wolf cooktop
- The back lot of Raleigh Studios packed with wine connoisseurs
- Grand Avenue Coffee treated attendees to artisan coffees and teas
- With love, from Grand Avenue Coffee