Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Artemesia 100th Anniversary Celebration
In the March issue, Los Angeles magazine featured one of the largest craftsman homes ever built, Artemesia, just in time for its 100 year anniversary. On Wednesday, March 21, homeowner Leonard Fenton opened up his doors to architects, designers, and art enthusiasts to celebrate the anniversary of Hollywood’s hidden castle on the hill. Guests toured and admired the 13,290 square foot eight-bedroom, seven-bath artisan home and Leonard was recognized for the restoration and remodeling of the home by the city of Los Angeles, Hollywood Heritage, and Los Angeles magazine’s Editor Ann Herold. Attendees also enjoyed delicious bites and sipped on Karma Tequila cocktails and Beck’s Sapphire.
- The ornate living room
- The grand dining room
- The Murray Harris organ is the second-largest ever built for a residence
- Home owner Leonard Fenton
- The outside patio lit up for the evening
- Leonard Fenton presented with a certificate from the city
- Los Angeles magazine editor Ann Harold addressing the crowd
- Bryan Cooper from Hollywood Heritage presenting the preservation award
- A couple celebrating the anniversary
- Friends smiling for the camera
- Attendees admiring the home