Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Summer Cocktail Soiree Exclusively at the Reveal of STELLA
In celebration of the first day of summer, Los Angeles magazine hosted the Summer Cocktail Soiree at the grand opening of STELLA luxury apartments in Marina del Rey. The event featured mixologist Aidan Demarest of Neat, specialty bars serving cocktails shaken with Don Julio® Tequila, Tanqueray® London Dry Gin, and Smirnoff Sorbet Light® Specialty Vodka, and a mesmerizing fire performance by nationally acclaimed Fire Groove. Guests also enjoyed savory hors d’oeuvres handcrafted by Paichẽ and Mendocino Farms, decadent treats from Hotcakes Bakes, Once Upon a Vine and Girl Go Lightly wines, and tunes spun by DJ Jeremy Sole.
- Margaritas with a twist were served to perfection at the Don Julio® bar
- Guests enjoying Smirnoff Sorbet Light® Cocktails and bites from Mendocino Farms
- Classic meets bold in this designer two bedroom apartment at STELLA
- A Studio Plus Model Unit at STELLA
- Spectacular décor in every aspect of STELLA, even the lobby is fit for luxury
- Guests left the evening with goodies compliments of event sponsors
- Paichẽ cuisine hand crafted by Chef Ritchie left guests wanting more
- Once Upon a Vine and Girl Go Lightly paired nicely with the mystic ambiance
- Enticing cocktails were transformed in style at the TANQUERAY® London Dry Gin bar
- Revealing the new Smirnoff Sorbet Light® flavors with three signature cocktails
- Fire Groove put on a hot performance mesmerizing guests