Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Los Angeles Magazine Conversation with Mayor Eric Garcetti
On Tuesday, March 18, Los Angeles magazine hosted the first installment of this year’s Breakfast Conversation Series at Public Kitchen and Bar at The Roosevelt Hotel. The morning featured a discussion and Q&A between Editor-in-Chief Mary Melton and Mayor Eric Garcetti. Attendees enjoyed breakfast and listened intently as the mayor addressed civic stewardship, education, and the future of the city of Los Angeles.
Click the links below to see the compelling interview:
- Guests enjoying breakfast at Public Kitchen and Bar
- Stephanie Allain of Film Independent, Chris Dax of Macy’s, Samantha Greenfield of Los Angeles magazine, and Josh Welsh of Film Independent
- Editor-in-Chief Mary Melton, Mayor Eric Garcetti, and Publisher Erika Anderson
- Editor-in-Chief Mary Melton interviews Mayor Eric Garcetti
- The New York Times L.A. Bureau Chief Adam Nagourney, The New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd, and Los Angeles magazine Editor-at-Large Amy Wallace