Login / Register
ORNo Account? Register here.
Exclusive Event Alert: Lobster Roll Rumble!
10 different lobster rolls in one place? Just say yes.
What: Like lobster? Put this on your calenders now because it’s guaranteed to sell out. On November 7, the Lobster Roll Rumble—an event put on by TastingTable.com—hits L.A. for the first time. At the event, 10 of the West Coast’s top lobster rolls will claw their way to the top to win the title of Best Lobster Roll: West 2013. Meanwhile, you get to taste them all with pints of Stella and Patrón cocktails. These fine establishments will serve you lobster, buttered and hot or cool and lacquered with mayonnaise:
- Cousins Maine Lobster, Los Angeles, CA
- The Hungry Cat, Hollywood, CA
- Blue Plate Oysterette, Santa Monica, CA
- L&E Oyster Bar, Los Angeles, CA
- Littlefork, Hollywood, CA
- The Strand House, Manhattan Beach, CA
- Anchor & Hope, San Francisco, CA
- Old Port Lobster Shack, Redwood City, CA
- Sam’s Chowder House, Half Moon Bay, CA
Ticket price also includes unlimited beverages, sides, cheeses from Murray’s Cheese and sweets from The Churro Borough, Kettle Glazed Doughnuts, Short Cake, Ramekin, and Crème Caramel L.A.
When: Thursday, November 7, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Where: Cooper Design Space, 860 S. Los Angeles St., Downtown
How: Tickets are $75 per person and will go on sale this Wednesday, September 18.