The Food Event: Meet the Chefs – David Feau
The seventh annual Los Angeles magazine Food Event takes place on Sunday, October 21, and once again we couldn’t be prouder of the stellar line-up of restaurants. To whet your appetite, we caught up with some of our guest chefs to find out what they’ll be making and what they are most excited to see at the event—that includes the zebras and camels. Get tickes and more information.
Chef David Feau
1. What other restaurant are you looking forward to seeing at the event?
I'm excited to check-out MB Post & Farmshop.
2. Have you decided what you will be serving?
I will be serving Santa Barbara Spot Prawn with Grilled-Citron, Salsa Verde Tarragon Granite and Avocado. It's perfect for an outdoor event because it is light and refreshing. The dish is also a great reflection California products with an ethnic flair.
3. What fall ingredient currently has you inspired?
Chestnuts and Hazelnuts are two key ingredients in some of my fall dishes.
4. Quick, what is the last thing you ate?
5. Saddlerock Ranch-resident Camel vs. Zebra: who wins?
I love zebras—so zebras are definitely the winner!