The Food Event: Meet the Chefs – Ernesto Uchimura
The seventh annual Los Angeles magazine Food Event takes place on Sunday, October 21, and once again we couldn’t be prouder of the stellar line-up of restaurants. To whet your appetite, we caught up with some of our guest chefs to find out what they’ll be making and what they are most excited to see at the event—that includes the zebras and camels. Get tickets and more information.
Chef Ernesto Uchimara
1. What other restaurant are you most looking forward to see at the event?
Really most everyone, but Night + Market always has something interesting and delicious at these events.
2. Have you decided what you will be serving?
Smokey Fried Chicken dish
3. What fall ingredient currently has you inspired?
Hard squashes with sweet and spicy accompaniments, and mushrooms, of course.
4. Quick, what is the last thing you ate?
5. Saddlerock Ranch-resident Camel vs. Zebra: who wins?
Assuming this is a fight? Camel is stronger and zebra is faster, so I'll take the zebra.