Los Angeles magazine and Concern Foundation invite you to the 45th Annual Block Party – California Dreaming to Conquer Cancer. The evening honors Judy Carroll, Lexy & John Carroll, and the Carroll Family and celebrates:
Saturday, July 13th
5555 Melrose Avenue, Hollywood
For ticket information, please visit concernfoundation.org
Event highlights include:
- Entertainment on multiple stages by the Tom Nolan Band and D’City Sound & Events along with Master of Ceremonies Frank Mottek – KNX1070 News Radio
- The Best of LA® on Los Angeles magazine’s street featuring INFINITI, Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams, The Broad Stage, Seedlip, Don Francisco’s Coffee, and casino style gaming
- The Garagiste Festival Micro-Winery Tastings named the #1 Best Wine Festival by USA Today, featuring 10 under-the-radar micro-wineries that are true artisans making their wines literally by hand.
- A live auction featuring Dodgers batting practice up close, tickets to the American Music Awards, Goodyear Blimp for 2, a stay at the Four Seasons Maui, and more
- Zacuto Group Silent Auction via mobile bidding with over 150 great items and packages.
Register today at blockpartyla.org (Online bidding starts on June 10th)
- Over 70 of LA’s finest restaurants, caterers offering tastings of their signature dishes, desserts, and beverages including