We've got your tickets to a luxurious getaway for two to Phoenix, Arizona. One grand prize winner will receive:
- A two night stay in Ocatilla at the Arizona Biltmore Resort and Spa in Phoenix Arizona. This is a retreat and private sanctuary, where 39 acres of gardens, championship golf, a 22,000+ square foot spa and fitness center, multiple restaurants, and a variety of amenities await you.
- Dinner for two at Wright’s restaurant offering fresh cuisine that reflects an innovative culinary style characterized by fresh, local ingredients that are hearty, yet simply elegant.
- Two spa treatments.
- Two round trip tickets on American Airlines from Los Angeles to Phoenix.
* To enter the sweepstakes, log in or become an Insider below.
Phoenix Fun Facts:
1. There are six lakes within a 75-mile drive of Phoenix.
2. The Saguaro cactus is the largest cactus found the U.S. It can grow as high as a five-story building and is native only to the Sonoran Desert.
3. The Sonoran Desert is the most biologically diverse desert in North America.
This site is hosted and administered by Los Angeles magazine. For complete information on the data collection and use practices of Los Angeles magazine, please read the rules and regulations.