1. Triple Berry Cake from Sweet Lady Jane’s
Their triple berry cake is always a hit.
2. Elaborate Custom Cakes from Art’s Bakery
For deft custom cake work.
3. Pistachio Creme and Chocolate Ganache Cake from Community
The pistachio crème and chocolate ganache cake brings it home.
4. Chocolate Layer Cake from Valerie Confections
Try their delicious chocolate layer cake with buck-wheat flour (which, unlike wheat, has no gluten).
5. Buttercream with White Chocolate Cake from Top Tier Treats
They make a fine buttercream with white chocolate. Erotic cakes are an option, too, if you’re into that kinda thing.
6. Brown Butter-Pumpkin and Carrot Cake from Crave Dessert Co.
Crave has several gluten-free choices, including brown butter-pumpkin and carrot.
7. Berry Shortcake from Lark Cake Shop
The berry shortcake consists of layers of white cake, fresh berries, pastry cream, and whipped cream.
8. Tiered Cake from Cake Monkey Bakery
A tiered cake from here can feed a crowd.
9. Pumpkin Spice Cake from Magnolia Bakery
Once you get over the Starbucks stigma, allow yourself to enjoy this cake.
10. Fighting Cake from The Village Bakery and Café
Offers about a dozen varieties.
11. French Mille-Crepes Cake from Lady M Confections
Order the traditional French mille-crêpes cake.
12. Coconut Cake from SusieCakes
Their coconut cake is layered with pineapple-coconut filling.
13. Triple-Layer Chocolate Cake from Proof Bakery
The proof is usually in the pudding, but this time it’s in this bakery’s droolworthy triple-layer chocolate cake, with its kick of espresso.